We spoke to a salesperson from Sunrooms and More while at the local Home Depot. They tried to sell us a $60,000 sunroom.

We told them that was not what we were looking for and finally made them understand that we wanted a conventional stick built addition added where the current deck was. They said they could do it and we gave them a $3000 deposit and we're waiting for building plans and financing before agreeing to do the work. They said they would get back to us in a couple of days with all the information and if we agreed with the financing then we would sign a contract and get started. They cashed our check the next day and didn't get back to us for a week.

Once construction started they failed several inspections and had to re-do most of the work. The craftsmanship is cheap and not up to standards. We currently have a room addition that is not level or square. They use caulk to hide all their mistakes.

The siding is now buckling and pulling away from the addition and I can't get them to return any of my calls. We had trouble getting them here to work and when they did they would only work a couple of hours and be gone again. They would have materials delivered to the house and they would order twice what they needed then tell us the rest would be returned to the store for credit but I highly doubt it was. We have asked for financial statements regarding our account and can't even get them to produce them.

I am afraid that the addition will fall off the house and we will be stuck with a mess that they won't correct.

They are nothing but thieves and crooks. Don't trust anything they say to you.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Customer service or quality.

Comments

The owner is a crook, as is his wife. The employees however are just pawns in the game for the most part.

They work for the owner, believe his lies and think they are going to make some money doing an honest 12-14 hours per day. In the end even the employees don't stay because they are robbed as well.

The Attorney General of Kentucky obviously doesn't care about the myriads of complaints on this site as well as ripoff report. Not only does he steal from customers and employees, he pays his workers in a illegal fashion, and most are not covered under a Liability nor Workers Comp Policy....I know, I used to work there.