This is the worst company that I have ever dealt with. They are located in Lexington Kentucky.

I contracted them to build me a deck over my patio to keep the rain off the patio and eventually enclose to a sunroom. They said it would take two weeks to complete and would start in two weeks. They showed up to start five months later. During construction the entire deck fell, damaging the existing walls and windows.

After an additional six months, a deck was constructed in a manner that was not part of the agreed design. The deck never kept the water out and the project was never finished. Called many many many many times with no results. After awhile, because of all the leaking every where, the deck became so compromised to the point where one could fall through if stood upon.

I was forced to spend thousands more to have the deck removed and replaced. Sunroom and More took my hard earned money and ran.

Leaving me with a huge mess. Please do not fall prey to Sunrooms and More by contracting their business.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have filed a case with the KY Attorney General's office and State Representative Dennis Horlander is looking for more victims of Sunrooms and More. Please contact Representative Dennis Horlander at 888-887-0088 and reference you are calling about Sunrooms and More.

This company owes me $15,000 for a contract I cancelled and I cannot get them to pay me back. If enough people come forward maybe something can be done about this company!

Please call Representative Horlander! I wish you the best of luck.