1.3

DON'T pay until job is completed!I wish I would have read these complaints before agreeing to have them build my sun room.

I gave them 1/2 the money up front. They pushed for the other 1/2 of the money and when I said finish the job correctly the owner got very mad at me. I ended up giving the other 1/2...*** of me!

The county inspector came out to my house and saw the room was done.

He said they didn't have an approved work permit to do the job!

He left a stop work order and a list of things he needed to inspect. I told sun room and more. They said they would fix the items. Now won't return my calls.

The job is still not done.Please avoid this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of room repair from Sunrooms And More. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25000 and wants Sunrooms And More to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not finishing job. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sunrooms And More for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sunrooms And More?

Comments