We talk to sunrooms and more at the state fair.Jarrod Hagen (salesman) really he owns the company came out and gave us an estimate.

We decided to move forward. Jarrod took half the money the very next day. We tried to cancel the contract but was told they would have to charge 25% fee because they had ordered the material which the project manager had not been out to measure the job to order material yet. So we went with a patio to avoid fees and just loose money.

Now we can't get refund for the difference of the loan and the price of the patio. We were told by the finance dept that we would recieve a check in 10 days at the end of October. Well it's December and haven't seen it and they won't answer the phone or return phone calls. Joyce just says she will send an email when you can get her to answer the phone.

Do not go with this company.He screws you and his contractors out of money.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sunrooms And More. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sunrooms And More.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Construction category for more informed decision or compare Sunrooms And More to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sunrooms And More?

Comments